What Does CSC Do?
- I keep hearing about mold on the news. Is mold really a hazard?
- I had a flood and now I am seeing mold on my walls, what do I do?
- Do I have toxic mold in my home?
- If I have a mold problem, do I still need to consider asbestos?
In recent years, mold has received a lot of attention as a major environmental hazard. There are a lot of reasons for this. High-profile cases resulting in millions of dollars of litigation have been publicized through the media. Mold is fairly ubiquitous, needing only a food source, water and oxygen to flourish. And finally, mold causes severe allergic reactions in some people resulting in headaches, sore eyes and throat, nausea, sneezing, nose bleeds, respiratory infections and other unhealthy symptoms. If you think you have a mold problem CSC can help.
- Performs initial visual inspections to confirm the presence or absence of visible mold growth.
- Performs analytical testing on surfaces to confirm and identify molds
- Performs analytical testing in the air to confirm the presence or absence of airborne mold amplification within the building
- Determines scopes of work necessary to remediate areas of mold growth.
- Provides monitoring to determine if the appropriate engineering controls/worker protection are being implemented during mold remediation.Provides post mold abatement testing to verify that the conditions for further mold growth have been eliminated and that the air is balanced.
- Provides moisture mapping in flooded structures in order to speed up the drying process and prevent mold amplification.
How is CSC Qualified?
Clark Seif Clark, Inc. (CSC) professionals possess the pertinent education, relevant certifications, and appropriate licenses that qualify us to perform your mold and microbial consulting services. We perform your work in line with applicable industry standards and guidelines at a fair price. Beyond our firm foundation, CSC employees have the education, experience and credibility that sets our bar of excellence high. Our team of microbial experts has completed thousands of projects nationwide. We have been there from the start of this industry and our team is the best to answer your questions about mold and microbes.
To add to our appeal, take a moment to consider our diversity of services, our highly rated insurance coverage, our multiple locations, our flexible hours, and our in-house scientific equipments. It's easy to see why so many clients rely on CSC to get the job done.
Examples of CSC's Mold/Microbial Qualified Personnel:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- American Council for Accredited Certifications - Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
- American Council for Accredited Certifications - Certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE)
- American Council for Accredited Certifications - Certified Microbial Consultant (CMC)
- American Council for Accredited Certifications - Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultant (CIAQC)
- American Council for Accredited Certifications - Certified Indoor Air Quality Investigator (CIAQI)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional (CIAQP)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Technician (CIAQT)
- IICRC Water Restoration Technician (WRT