Covid-19: Assisting Clients with Strategies for the New Realities
The well-being and safety of our employees, our customers, our communities, and our environment is an underlying principle of our approach to business here at Clark Seif Clark, Inc. (CSC). Know that CSC is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner during our ongoing business together.
CSC continues to follow the direction of federal, state, and local governments regarding our operations, and we are closely monitoring the latest reports from CDC and WHO. We are motivated to support our customers while ensuring the well-being of our teams and community members. In communities where our operations and personnel are under “shelter in place” orders, we are working with our clients to provide necessary support while following the recommended precautions of the health authorities.
Regarding our business operations:
Field work: Field work and reporting will continue to operate. Our team members will also collaborate with yours to maintain appropriate social distancing measures while we also take appropriate personal protective measures. We will be happy to discuss your need for project scheduling flexibility during this time.
Consulting: We will continue to provide reports and other project deliverables. Our team members will also implement virtual meetings as necessary to continue planning and collaboration with your team.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers, team members, and community as needed. Given this is an evolving situation, we will provide updates regarding any adjustments to our procedures or operations.
We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time and are committed to maintaining transparent and open communication with you.
Clark Seif Clark, Inc.
Your organization needs to respond to the rapidly changing impacts caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, the virus that causes COVID-19. CSC has the experience and personnel in place to support your planning and response throughout this outbreak, so you can protect your employees, and stay operational during this threat. We can help in the following areas:
Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan Development
CSC professionals can develop and provide oversight for workplace infection prevention plans for your organization that will guide your response to protect your employees and customers from COVID-19. These may include:
- Identification of infectious sources, job exposure risk levels
- Determining appropriate engineering and administrative controls and appropriate level of Personal Protective Equipment
- On-site infection, community disease transmission, and refinement of business response as conditions and guidance changes
- Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Reducing the Spread of COVID-19 through the development of controls
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols and Products
- Workplace control modifications to reduce exposure, such as physical barriers and ventilation changes
- and work shifts modifications
- Worker, customer and visitor hygiene and infection control practices
- Employee stay-at-home policies
- Notifications policies for employee self-monitoring and reporting
- Communications planning to keep employees, customers and visitors up-to-date on COVID-19 risks and avoidance
Cleaning and Decontamination Procedures: Development, Monitoring and Verification
CSC professionals can develop, monitor and verify cleaning and decontamination procedures.
CSC professionals can develop employee training programs and materials that cover:
- Awareness and implementation of your workplace infection prevention plans
- Personal Protective Equipment Selection and Proper Usage and Maintenance
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Cleaning and Decontamination Procedures
In the event of a confirmed coronavirus exposure at a facility, CSC can develop, oversee and verify an incident response plan.
Building Reopening Action Planning
CSC can develop, oversee and verify a safe return to building occupation, including site-specific cleaning and decontamination, indoor air quality, and communications planning.
Contact us at 800-807-1118 to learn how we can identify the best solution to your COVID-19 concerns.
Clark Seif Clark, Inc. (CSC) is a full service industrial hygiene and environmental testing/consulting company with a location in Chandler, Arizona and multiple locations in California. We have extensive expertise working across the country in anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of hazards in indoor and outdoor environments. We provide education across the globe regarding this topic. We have full time team members with a wide array of education and certification including, but not limited to PE, CIEC, CIAQP, CIH, CAC, CEOP and more.
CSC has been addressing the infection control needs of clients for many years. We have experience with a wide variety of biological hazards including, but not limited to:
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA),
- Escherichia coli (E. coli),
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff),
- Legionella pneumophila (LDB)
- Bacillus anthracis (Anthrax),
- Pathogenic fungi,
- Blood Borne pathogens
- Avian pathogens
- And more.
We have addressed these issues in a variety of buildings such as:
- Office buildings,
- Power Plants,
- Senior living communities,
- Single family residences,
- And more.